I am currently accepting books for review consideration*. At the moment I am not accepting books that are self-published, unless I have worked with the author before. I ask that before contacting me with a review request you please read the criteria to be sure the book fits my interests.
- Books must be within the YA genre (sub-genres I prefer are historical, fantasy, and sci-fi, but I read basically all YA).
- I will accept finished copies as well as physical and eARCs.
*Consideration means that if a book is sent to me, I have the right to choose whether or not I will read and review the title.
About my reviews
All of my book reviews include the following:
- cover image linking to book’s Goodreads page
- release date
- number of pages
- format of the book I received and read
- source from which I received the book
- series association (if applicable)
- genre(s) of book
- synopsis (from Goodreads or from author/publisher if provided)
- my review of the book (normally talking about story, characters, writing, etc.)
- my rating (out of 5) – for a more detailed look at my rating system click here.
All reviews are completely spoiler-free, unless otherwise noted.
If you would like me to include information that is not listed above in a review post please let me know in your request email (ex. Author information).
I consider special posts to be interviews, blog tours, guest posts, cover reveals, or any other non-review post.
I am open to participating in specialized posts for the promotion of a book, but I ask that I am provided with a copy to read prior to making a post commitment.
Regarding giveaways: I am also open to hosting a giveaway, but only if the prize is provided and shipped to the winner by the author or publishing company.
Thank you for taking the time to read my policies! Now if you would like to contact me, please visit my Contact page!