I wanted to highlight some of my favorite posts that I’ve written over the years here on Books & Cleverness! So if you’re new to my blog, or are just diving deeper into the archives, I hope you discover some posts you enjoy (however cringey my old writing and graphics are)!
- HOW BOOK BLOGGING + HIGH SCHOOL HAS PREPARED ME FOR THE “REAL WORLD”
- BEING A MOOD READER SOMETIMES MAKES REVIEWING DIFFICULT
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! — I go out on a limb and suggest that Cassandra Clare needs to stop with the Shadowhunter madness. This was the first post I wrote that I was really nervous about posting for fear of backlash, but it got overwhelmingly nice comments.
- THE PERILS OF ARC ENVY
- REVIEWING WITH HEART
- YA WITHOUT ROMANCE?
- CONFLICT SURROUNDING BLOG TOURS
- NOVELLAS: AN ADDED BONUS OR AN UNNEEDED ADDITION?
- WHAT DOES YA STAND FOR?
- TOP TEN BOOKS LIKE THE TV SHOW REIGN
- TOP TEN BOOKS FOR WARY CONTEMPORARY READERS
- I’LL HAVE SOME POLITICAL INTRIGUE WITH A SIDE OF SEXUAL TENSION PLEASE!
- 4 STORIES TO BINGE UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE BOLD TYPE!
- THE TAYLOR SWIFT BOOK TAG
- IF CHARACTERS WROTE BLOGS
- MY FAVORITE YA COUPLES
- 7 SITES THAT PROVE PUBLISHERS KNOW WHERE IT’S AT
- EXTENDING THE LIFE OF A BOOK ON NETGALLEY
- HOW DO YOU BOOK BLOGGERS READ SO MUCH?
- WHAT I USE TO MAKE MY BLOG GRAPHICS — Not always the case anymore (I use Photoshop and Illustrator a lot now), but still a wonderful resource for design newbies that want professional graphics!