I’m Emily. 18. Cat cuddler. Coffee addict. Artist. Author lover. Harry Potter fanatic. Total fangirl. And of course, book obsessed!
A few more things…
- I’m a graphic designer attending RISD.
- I have a cat, Clary, named after the Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments series.
- I’m not just book obsessed — I love some good TV!
- I was born in the summer, and hence it’s my favorite season.
- I’m an only child, but between my cat and my books I’m never lonely!
CURRENT BOOK BOYFRIEND: Cluck Corbeau from The Weight of Feathers
CURRENT TV SHOW BOYFRIEND: Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf (STILL)
CURRENT TV OBSESSION: The Royals on E!
Books & Cleverness was established in February of 2014. It is named after the Harry Potter quote:
“Books! And cleverness! There are more important things – friendship and bravery and – oh Harry – be careful!”
I started the blog to share my love for, and thoughts about, mostly YA literature. You can expect the usual book blog posts, but filled with my fangirling personality! My reviews range from super formal to super not, always dependent on my level of feels for the book.
Still want to know more? I’d love to be friends! Start up a conversation with me in the comments, or on Twitter!