I found out about this week-long event in late November, and I knew I just had to participate. It seemed to me like the perfect way to wrap up my year in books, and highlight my favorites. It’s hosted by a group of book bloggers and you can find out all about on Rachel’s blog here.
Day 1’s topic is “The Best Books I’ve Read in 2015.” It just so happened that I read 10 books this year that I rated a full 5 out of 5 stars. So, here are the lucky books that won my love in 2015!
- Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott
- Volition by Lily Paradis
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- Girl Underwater by Claire Kells
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
All of the titles link to my reviews, so you can read why I thought these books were the best of the best!
What are your favorite books you read in 2015?