The wonderful Ner over at A Cup of Coffee and a Book is hosting her very first read-a-thon! I am so excited for this because, as you may have noticed from the lack of posts, I haven’t been reading or spent much time at all on the internet. So, I’m hopeful that her read-a-thon will kickstart me back into reading and blogging this fall!
Here is her little blurb about the read-a-thon and her rules for participating:
“Falling for Autumn is read-a-thon where we welcome the Fall/Autumn by reading as many books as possible during a week. It’ll take place from September 22 to 28, with daily guest-posts, interviews, challenges and giveaways. Everyone is free to enter by signing-up and sharing the official blurb by leaving a link to this post on twitter, Goodreads or Facebook. For more information, please visit A Cup of Coffee and a Book“
* There’s no need for you to have a blog in order to participate. You can enter by using your Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads and YouTube;
* You don’t need to enter every single day. As long as you’re signed-up, read and do a wrap-up at the end, there’s no need for you to show your progress every single day;
* The sign-up form will be open until September 24th;
* Please leave a link to this post on your blog or any other social networks you’re participating with;
* ATTENTION: only participants of this read-a-thon can enter any of the giveaways hosted!
She’s also created some awesome challenges to try to follow throughout the read-a-thon that have a bit of an Autumn theme to them:
* Read a total of four (4) books;
* To read at least 150 pages per day;
* To read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover (red, orange, brown, gold);
* To read a book with a male protagonist;
* To read the first or last book in a series;
I’m not writing up a TBR for the read-a-thon…I feel like since I’ve been out of the reading habit it’ll be better for me just to read whatever I’m in the mood for! I am SO SO SO excited about this read-a-thon, and if you feel like you want to join in on the fun you can sign up here!
Ner was looking for bloggers to sign up to host challenges throughout the read-a-thon, and I signed up! I will be posting a fun challenge that I won’t yet reveal, on the 28th, the last day of the read-a-thon! I think you’ll all love it and I can’t wait for the read-a-thon to begin on Monday!
Thanks so much to Ner for making this all happen and I’m so happy to be a part of it! 🙂