Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
With all of the books releasing this September there are a bunch that I was really anticipating. But the reviews are coming in, and now I’m starting to rethink them…
1. The Jewel by Amy Ewing
2. Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
3. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
3. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
4. Salt and Storm by Kendall Kulper
5. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
6. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
What books were you anticipating but are now getting mixed reviews, making you unsure?