EDIT: Just two days after posting this I saw that Anasylvia @ bibliosa also nominated me! Thank you so much! ❤ I didn’t want to write another whole post about it so I’m just doing this edit. But you should all go and follow her – her blog is wonderful and you won’t regret it! 😉
I was totally caught off guard this week when Rachel @ The End of the Chapter nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Then I was even MORE surprised when Erin @ Raised Reading nominated me, too! First, I want to thank them both for nominating me – I’m so honored! Second, you should all go and follow them because their blogs are great! As I said before this completely caught me off guard. With my blog being so new I was so surprised, but incredibly thankful nonetheless.
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’ve run a couple other book blogs before settling down at this one. A bunch of different hosts, but finally I think I’ve found a forever home here at WordPress!
- I’m REALLY shy in person, except when I’m around my good friends or people I know.
- I watched the first 4 Harry Potter films prior to reading the books. Here’s what will really surprise you: I read the first book when I was in fourth grade and…wait for it… I DIDN’T LIKE IT. But of course I came to my senses two years later and fell in love.
- I’m addicted to coffee – and not the caffeine, because I try and only drink decaf. It’s my ultimate reading buddy over tea any day.
- I’m allergic to cats, which used to make me extremely sad because they’re my favorite (pet) animal. I’m growing out of the allergy, though, and I’m getting a kitten sometime late August/early September!
- I wear glasses and have since 2nd grade. I don’t plan on getting contacts anytime soon.
- When I’m not reading or blogging, I’m playing tennis, drawing, or hanging out with friends!
My Nominations (I have only 10 instead of 15):
These are blogs that I’ve been following either a long time or a little, new or old, but in both cases love reading their content! Be sure to check out all of these amazing blogs and bloggers if you haven’t already!
- Willa’s Ramblings
- The Quirky Reader
- Deadly Darlings
- Lilys Book Blog
- Kitty Cat Reads
- The Musings of Writesy
- The Bookish Owl
- Scribbles and Wanderlust
- The Thousand Lives
To those I’ve nominated: If you don’t participate in blog awards, or don’t have the time at the moment, it’s no big deal! I just wanted to share my love of your blogs!
Another big thank you to Rachel and Erin for nominating me – it means so much knowing that you like my blog! ❤