Inspired by Anna @ Anna Reads.
What I Did:
I have a couple bits of exciting news! The first is that I may be going to BEA 2015!!! Future plans have shifted so that it looks like I’ll most likely be able to attend which I am over the moon with excitement about. Seeing all the pictures and conversations about this years BEA on Twitter, YouTube, and blogs has me hoping that I’ll be able to go to many BEA’s in the future! The second bit is…I’m getting a kitten! I’m allergic to cats so I never thought this would ever happen and I am absolutely THRILLED. We’ve found a hypoallergenic, low-shedding breed of cat and we’ve already contact a couple breeders. I was a little upset that I’m unable to rescue a kitten, but with my allergies I thought it’s better to be safe than have to give the cat back to the shelter.
Links I Loved:
- Scott Westerfeld’s upcoming YA thriller, Afterworlds, releasing in September of this year just debuted it’s AMAZING book trailer. It’s quite possibly the best book trailer I’ve ever watched.
Books I Added to My Shelves:
No books this week!
Books I Read:
None this week…although I’m reading both Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand and Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon!
On the Blog:
- Review: Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Top Ten Books to Put in Your Beach Bag
- WWW Wednesday (#3)
- Before I Blogged (#4) – Black City
- Update: Semi-Hiatus (June 2nd – 13th)
Next 2 Weeks:
I can’t promise either of these posts will happen in the next two weeks, these are just what I’m hoping to put out. The reviews will be posted some time it’s just a question of when! Darn you, school! 😛
- Friday, June 6th: Review: Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
- Monday, June 9th: Review: Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters
How was your week? What books did you get? Let me know in the comments!
Whelp, hiatus here I come. I’ll talk to you guys ASAP! Of course I’ll probably be procrastinating via Twitter…;) Talk to you soon! ❤