Inspired by Anna @ Anna Reads.
What I Did:
I had/have a long 4-day weekend so I spent some time book shopping, reading, blogging, and tried to get outside as much as possible! I finally got to play tennis again with some friends that are home from college and I had a great time! It was also #IReadYA week so I had tons of fun scrolling through the Twitter hashtag and chatting about YA!
Links I Loved:
- Jackie @ She Reads She Blogs went on a rant about all the pretty British boys that have taken over the world of YA book to screen adaptations!
- April & Jen @ The Starry-Eyed Revue had some really great commentary regarding their (and I think a lot of readers’) love/hate relationship with LOVE TRIANGLES.
Books I Added to My Shelves:
(This week was such an amazing book week that made me SUPER happy!)
- Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon (ARC) from Bloomsbury’s Twitter giveaway – Thank you SO much!
- Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini (ARC) from MyKindaBook’s Twitter giveaway – Thanks SO much!
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Books I Read:
I actually read two books this week! Finally! Some Fine Day by Kat Ross (review coming June 23rd) AND Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (review coming tomorrow!).
On My Blog:
- Review: The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- Book Event: TBF Live 2014
- Top [Eight] Books with Great Friendships
- Waiting on…A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Before I Blogged (#3) – Elsewhere
- Review: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- In which I gush about…Book Covers & the people that design them! – My spur-of-the-moment post that I wrote all about my dream job and my love of fonts, etc…
- Monday: Review: Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday FREEBIE! (It’ll be a surprise)
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesday (#3)
- Thursday: Before I Blogged (#4) – Black City
- Friday: A review of something I decided to read! Not sure at the time I’m writing this post! 😛
- Sunday: Week in Review: June 1st
HOW WAS YOUR WEEK? LET ME KNOW ALL ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!