Inspired by Anna @ Anna Reads.
What I did:
I finished APs!!! *happy dance* – Okay but enough about school… I finally got to spend a lot of time on reading this past Friday, and I’m hoping my weeks will be much less stressful and full of extra time to spend blogging, reading and being with friends!
ALSO, yesterday I went to an amazing Teen Book Festival with over 20 authors in attendance and had a GREAT time! I met a ton of amazing authors, listened to them speak, and got books signed! Would you guys like me to do a recap post? Let me know in the comments, but I probably will anyway since it was SO FUN! 🙂
Links I Loved:
- The wonderful ladies at Epic Reads posted a three-part Dorothy Must Die miniseries. Let me just say that this was hilarious! I have yet to read Dorothy Must Die, but after watching this my already extremely high excitement level skyrocketed!
- Lily @ Lilys Book Blog posted about reading reviews and how they sometimes make you want to change your stance on a book. I felt the same way and have experienced this myself. Have you?
- Brin @ Brin’s Book Blog shared her OCD strange reading habits (which I think every book-lover deals with).
Books I Added to My Shelves:
- Hero by Alethea Kontis (ARC)
- Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters (ARC)
- The 100 by Kass Morgan (ARC)
- Beauty’s Daughter by Carolyn Meyer (ARC)
- The Outside by Laura Bickle (ARC)
Books I Read:
I finished both The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski AND We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. Talk about all the feels!!! Reviews will be coming up next week!
On My Blog:
- LOVE, LUCY BOOK BLAST & GUEST POST + A GIVEAWAY!
- Review: Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols – ♥♥♥♥
- Top [Seven] Books I Almost Put Down But Didn’t
- WWW Wednesday (#2)
- Before I Blogged (#2) – Glimmerglass
- Tag: The Book Blogger Test
- Blog Things: The Liebster Award & Nominees – Chapter 2!
- Monday: Review: The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski AND maybe a recap of TBF
- Tuesday: Top Ten Books About Friendship
- Wednesday: Waiting on… A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Thursday: Before I Blogged (#3) – Elsewhere
- Friday: Review: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Sunday: Week in Review: May 24th
HOW WAS YOUR WEEK? LET ME KNOW ALL ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!