Last week I was completely caught off guard when I found out that not one, but two other wonderful bloggers nominated me for the Liebster Award! I would like to thank Katherine Ann @ thelibrarylife and Ashalee @ GeekedOutMovies for nominating me! This is my second nomination in only just about 4 months of blogging and I am honored and so happy that you guys are enjoying my blog and it’s content. It means a lot and it helps to know that I’m doing something right when I blog. 🙂
Here are my answers to Katherine’s questions:
- What’s your favorite topic to blog about? Why? I love books, so naturally I blog about them. To narrow it down though I love writing reviews and doing Top Ten Tuesday posts (lists are fun!).
- If you could sit down and have a conversation with any author, who would it be? I’m sure lots of people would probably say this too, but, J.K. Rowling. Not only do I love her books but I think she’s also such an amazing and inspirational woman.
- What’s your favorite book cover? Do I have to choose just one?! As of right now it’s The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski (but I think it may just be because I’m reading it right now).
- If you could visit any fictional land/place, where would it be and why? Hogwarts – I just really want to go to the library there. And just go to school there. AND Winterfell – I love the Stark family so going to their home would be AWESOME.
- If you could change the ending to any book or series, which one would you change? The Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
- What’s your favorite book to film adaptation? This is tough since the good book to film adaptations out there are minimal but I’d have to say Divergent. There were parts I didn’t love but it stayed pretty true to the book and I love the actors cast.
- Hardcover, paperback, or Ebook? Hardcover for looks, paperback for reading, and eBooks for travel.
- What book have you re-read the most times? The Harry Potter series.
- What’s your favourite place to go to read or write? Either my room or outside depending on the weather.
- What are the 5 items you never leave home without? My phone, purse, tissues, my NOOK, and chewing gum.
- Does a certain song ever make you think of a particular book? (List the song and book! :D) Most recently ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ and Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols, but I remember while reading The Fault in Our Stars I kept thinking of ‘Kiss Me’ by Ed Sheeran.
Here are my answers to Ashalee’s questions:
- What’s your song on replay right now? ‘Boom Clap’ by Charli XCX and ‘All of the Stars’ by Ed Sheeran.
- What’s the best book you ever read? Ah so difficult… Hmmm… The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is one of my all time favorites but I really can’t choose.
- Night or Day? I’m a morning person – day!
- Book or Movie? BOOK!
- Favorite author? Lately, Marie Rutkoski or George R.R. Martin.
- Favorite youtube channel? This is really hard since I watch a LOT of BookTube, but I really enjoy AstridtheBookworm‘s videos.
- Favorite GIF from your favorite movie?
- Cake or Chocolate? Cake.
- What always in your bag? My phone, NOOK, tissues, gum, wallet…
- What makes you smile? What drives you to get up in the morning? My friends and family, books, new experiences, nature, life…!
I’m absolutely awful at coming up with more facts about me so you can check out my other post from my previous award if you’re interested. I hate talking about myself.
Instead of separating this into two posts like before I have my nominations and questions for the nominees included in this post.
My nominees are…
I loved the questions I was asked so much, so wonderful nominees just choose any 11 from the ones that I answered above to answer for yourself! I can’t wait to see what you have to say! 🙂
This was yet again a really fun post to write. I love that it helps you guys get to know me a little better, too! Make sure to follow Katherine and Ashalee as well as all of the bloggers that I nominated. You’ll be glad you did!