Inspired by Anna @ Anna Reads.
What I Did:
April flew by, and I can’t believe that it’s already May. Not that I’m complaining, though – summer is only getting closer! I’m gearing up for finals and my AP exams which are coming up in the next few weeks so I’ve been super busy with studying and schoolwork. I’m also really looking forward to attending TBF Live, a teen book festival with tons of amazing authors attending which is coming in a couple weeks as well!
Links I Loved:
- Fangirlish posted the new TFiOS extended clip and featurette! June 6 hurry up and be here already!
- Epic Reads did a really cool post for their blog analyzing the Dark Days tour authors’ handwriting styles! I’m obsessed with typography and handwriting so this post was right up my alley!
Books I Added to my Shelves:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry was free on iBooks, which I’ve never actually used to read an eBook before since I own a Nook, but I’ve heard such wonderful things about it I figured why not download it and try reading on my iPad since it was FREE!
Books I Read:
I finished The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow which I just reviewed on Friday! (The link to the review is listed below!)
On My Blog:
- Review: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – ♥♥♥♥♥
- Top Ten Books If You Like Reign
- WWW Wednesday (#1)
- Review: The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow – ♥♥♥
- Monday: Review: Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- Tuesday: Top Ten Book Covers I’d Frame as Pieces of Art
- Wednesday: Waiting on…Blackbird by Anna Carey
- Thursday: Before I Blogged (#1)
- Friday: Review: We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
- Sunday: Week in Review: May 11th
How was your week?! Let me know all about it in the comments!