I got this idea from Anna @ Anna Reads, one of my favorite book bloggers, who does a weekly post in which she sums up what she did, links she loved, books she added to her shelves, and books she read. I thought this would be a great way to sum up my week, but I’m going to be adding some of my own categories too!
What I Did:
I was sick this week, which meant lots of time on the couch, therefore I had lots of time to blog! I moved my blog over here to WordPress from Tumblr, which I consider the big highlight of the week!
Links I Loved:
- Emily @ Forever Literary wrote a great post about YA scorners.
- Rachel @ As Told By Rachel talked about binge reading, and her feelings regarding it.
Books I Added to My Shelves:
I got sent Dirty Little Secret by Ms Jennifer Echols herself which is now out in paperback! She was also nice enough to sign it for me! So thank you so much to her! ❤
The Easter bunny stopped by last week and I found The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow, The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski, and Far From You by Tess Sharpe left in my basket! These three authors will be attending a book festival I planning on going to this May so I can’t wait to read these before then!
Books I Read:
I didn’t finish any books this week, unfortunately. 😦
On My Blog:
- Review: The Falconer by Elizabeth May – ♥♥♥♥+.5
- Hi WordPress, nice to meet you.
- Discussion: Apocalypse Dream Team
- Blog Things: The Liebster Award
- Review: The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith – ♥♥♥♥♥
- Blog Things: The Liebster Award Nominees
- Monday: Review: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Tuesday: Top Ten Books If You Like Reign
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesday
- Friday: Review: The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow [Maybe]
- Sunday: Week in Review: May 4th
How was your week? Let me know in the comments!