Hi everyone! I have a different, and fun post for you guys today! Katie @ katliterary nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much! I love the idea of promoting new and great bloggers, and I am so thankful and gracious that you consider me to be one! ❤
First I must answer 11 questions, so here I go…!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I think Australia would be an amazing place to live. I would say London, England, but I think I would get sad because of all of the rain.
- E-books or paper books? This is a really tough one for me because I own a Nook and I absolutely adore it. But, I’m going to half to go with paper books because I’m one of those people that loves the smell.
- Do you have any pets? I have 5 fish. But I would absolutely love to get a kitten, but I’m allergic. I’m looking into getting a hypoallergenic one though!
- What possession is most important to you? Mementos and trinkets from when I was little. Things that remind me of some of the best memories from my childhood.
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging on and off, across tons of different sites that I’ve since deleted due to embarrassment, since sometime in 2012.
- What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you? I’m a really quiet and shy person, although I don’t think I appear that way in my reviews and posts.
- What blog post are you most proud of? I’d have to go with my review of The Tyrant’s Daughter by J.C. Carleson.
- What superpower do you wish you had? I think telekinesis would be really cool!
- What are you passionate about? Is it bad if I answer this with books, and sharing my love of books with the world?!
- Who inspires you? My mom, because she’s so fearless and always speaks her mind, while still being a loving and kind person.
- How well do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse? I’d like to think that I’d last a while, but in reality I’d probably be gone fairly quickly unless I found a good hiding spot.
Now on to the 11 facts about me:
- I am an only child.
- I wear glasses.
- I’m an aspiring graphic designer (I am so obsessive when it comes to typography!).
- I play tennis.
- I wake up really early in the morning, even on weekends!
- I watch a lot (probably too much) TV.
- My dream job would be working in the art department of a publishing company.
- My favorite book series is Harry Potter!
- I’m the only one in my group of friends that reads for pleasure.
- I have met 20+ authors, and it was one of the most exciting experiences!
- I have a book-buying problem (both on my Nook and physical books!).
Thanks again to Katie for nominating me! This is my first ever blog award and I’m honored that you chose me! Stay tuned for the follow-up post with my nominees and questions for them!