A few days ago, I saw Epic Reads’ post on their blog about who they would choose if the world was going to end, and we had only a few hours to call five fictional characters to help us out when the world ends. Being the huge post-apocalyptic lover that I am, I decided that I’d make a list of my own!
1. Arya from the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin
Where do I even start with her? She’s only a little kid, but man, can she fight. I’d want her by me at all times to protect me from everything.
2. Ismae from His Fair Assasin series by Robin LaFevers
Well she’s a nun assassin, so I’d have God on my side, too.
3. Katniss from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Not only is she an amazing shot, but she’s also good at playing mind games and strategizing.
4. Juliette from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
Just by touching someone she can kill, which I think could come in handy after the world ends and there’s who knows what out there!
5. Neville from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Some of you are probably reading this and thinking “what?!” but Neville knows his herbology, so he’d be really useful when trying find edible plants and berries, etc.
Clearly I am overly paranoid about being attacked by something or someone during the apocalypse. But I’d rather be safe than sorry!
Who would you want on your apocalypse dream team?
And be sure to check out the original post by Epic Reads!